Wednesday, October 27, 2010

sometimes it's best not to think much...

today...i had a boring day...
spent some time with u...
but didnt talk much...
i could feel the gap...
ytd...i asked u...did anyone confessed to u b4...
u said yes...
i asked wat response u gave?
u said some rejected...some dunno...
the word "dunno" somehow made me sad...
which means...im not the only one waiting for ur confirmation...
i noticed that...u really not into relationship type of gal...
no point me trying to prove anything to u...
u juz won't accept it...
even if u really accept it...
u won't be serious...
while chatting...
i noticed that u kept trying to end my conversation...
asked wat u were doing...
u replied chatting...
i dunno who u were chatting with...
but...im sure...they're certainly more important than me...
i noe...i shud give u some space...
but...since im not important to u...
why must i continue bugging u? i mean...i do hav dignity...
yeah...about the dignity problem again...
i care a lot wat ppl think of me...
juz 1 word that describes 1 bad thing bout me...
and i'll think and think if it's really me doing the mistake...
but...doesnt humans suppose to hav their own perception?
my perception might cause many ppl could not accept it...
but...it's mind...i was born like that...
anyone ask me..i would answer that...
looking at my previous post of how happy i am...
actually those r only imagination...
im having false hope...
u asked me...
why must u emo...
i told u...
i emo bcoz some gal dun tell me her answer...
and bcoz of that im emo...
you replied..."ala"...
then...no more replies...
when u're emo...and expressing ur feeling...
receiving such reply would really drive u crazy...
today is wednesday...
im suppose to accompany u for an hour...
u din msg me and gone to other floor alone...
i hate myself for following u when i saw u...
i shud had gone other place...
it shows how thick faced i am...
nvm...maybe after this week...i won't be following u already...
many frenz would object at the decision i made today...
but...i dunno...juz feel tired of thinking already...

0 comments: