Monday, October 18, 2010

i think i'd thought clearly now...

aaaaahhhh...juz finished my chemistry report which i need to pass up tmr...
oops..it's today since the time now is 2.11am...
today...u r doing ur report too...
u were asking me some question bout the report...
but...i answered...rudely...
u were like...
mad at me...
i dunno if u're really mad or wat...
but...u said that u dun wanna ask me anymore...
after that...we din chat already...
on that very period...when i was doing my report...
i dropped my pen...staring at our conversation...
and think...(i noe i think a lot but...cant help it...)
i was thinking...
hmm...after my analysis and according to my feel...
im 100% confirmed that u treated me like ur best fren...
u din answer my u-noe-wat question is bcoz u dun wanna hurt me...
all sorts of excuses u gave me...
but i still having false hope...
hoping that u're juz confused...
nah...it's not true after all...
i noe...a number of my frenz would feel disappointed after reading this...
but...it's true...i could feel it...
not only feel it...it's in front of my eyes...
not that i could try to not believe it...
im find actually this way...
at least...i won't be suffering...
and...u dun nd to suffer to...trying to avoid my question...
dun worry...i won't ask anymore...
this feeling...this girl that i liked...for almost 5 months...
all of these...r officially gonna leave from me...
shud i find a new target?
no...i wont...
i wouldn't wan this feeling terrorize me again...
again and again...
i told myself...to forget u...
but...again and again...failed...
i hope this time...won't fail already...
bcoz...im officially...dead...
if i changed after this post...dun got curious my dear friends...
it's juz that...im a person...who juz suffered from...
the silly imagination i created my own...
thinking that i could had a chance...
silly silly silly...
tears rolling from my eyes...
across my already wet cheek...
tested my salty tears...
trying to forget wat i've been through...
tmr(today) is a new day...
i guess...i'll juz go to my bed...take my rest...

0 comments: