Thursday, October 14, 2010

sorry guys...

i didn't update my blog ytd bcoz i was way too sleepy...
sorry...
today is the day i sit 1 to 1 with u...
we chatted a little...u seems giggly...
so much diff when u're in msn...
it's like...im like u in msn at real life...
and u like me in msn at real life...
blur?
haha..i make it simple...
u're more easier to talk to when meet u face to face...
while im the opposite^^
i asked u to follow me to adam lambert's concert ytd...
u rejected me...but it's logical...
it's too late already...
at least u did wanna go..juz bcoz it's time prob...
nvm...at least i gotta watch adam live...haha...
juz...without watching him with u...the fun seems reduced,,,
i noticed...the way u chat with me in msn had been diff...
much more friendlier already...
r u taking me as ur bro?
this question keep playing in my mind...im a thinker...it's usual for me to think...
i went cheras today...after fetching my twin...
after i went the night market there...
a bit diff compared to malacca one...
enjoyed it...
for now i dun wanna think much...
juz...
wat goes around...comes around...^^

0 comments: