Saturday, October 9, 2010

tragic day...

wow...it's my first time coming back from kl to my hometown by the north south highway...
kinda fun...although the car's kinda slow...
1 by 1...cars past by me...envy of them...driving such a nice car...
but...at least...i got to sms while im enjoying my slow ride...
and the best part...it's with u...
i went shopping and movies with u, my sis and ur fren today...
my sis kept asking me...why im so quiet...
she was worried that im jealous...
well...i did feel jealous...
but...it's ur fren...wat's wrong with talking with fren...
so...i manage to get rid of it...
no hard feelings...we went watching movies...
the cineplex was damn cold...
but the movie's kinda nice...
then...i fetched u and my sis back to school...
and i cont my journey fetching my fren....back to my hometown...
u asked me...wat makes me like u...
u said that u were cold to me...
to tell u the truth...i myself didnt really noe actually...
i juz noe that i like u...thats all...no reason...
sometimes...asking for answers is much better than juz accept it...
yeah...i opted to juz accept it...
every now and then...my eyes will automatically look for u...
it's kind of a habit...
and when some guy talk to u i feel jealous(a lot)...
when i noe that it's time for ur class i felt sad...
when im together with u i felt happy...although we din talk that much...
i juz enjoy having u with me...
these r some of the reasons that makes me think that i like u...
or i shud said...obsessed...
im still waiting for ur answer...
no matter u reject or accept...
im ok with it...all i wan u to noe that...
i love u~
note: im not emoing now...xP

0 comments: