Sunday, October 17, 2010

i seriously confused...

haiz...why...
i dun hav luck in relationships...
im always lucky in other stuff...
but not relationship...
why why why...
asked u for movie...
last minute u nd to do smtg...
i dunno wat to do d...
i only feel u treat me as a good fren...
not more than that...
everytime i ask u...
when r u gonna be my gf...
all sorts of answers u gave me...
none of them give me an exact answer...
why?
shud i blame my frenz for making fun of u?
until u dun believe that im serious?
i won't blame my frenz...
they juz doing it for fun...
but...
why...why dun u believe me...
the way i ask really weird...but...it stills shows that im sincere rite?
i dunno...i got no exp in such thing...
im not daring enough...
im not confident of myself...
i...
dunno...
i think too much...really i realize that...
but wat to do???
i cant stop it from thinking...haiz...

0 comments: