Monday, October 11, 2010

bored day...

i got ntg to write actually for today...
but...dunno why...without writing blog it seems my day doesnt ends...
 woke up around 10am today...
after breakfast im asked to wash the car...
had no choice but to wash it...
damn tiring...the weather's so hot...
around 2smtg after lunch...
i started my journey back to pj for the first time with car...
car passes me 1 after another...cant do anything...
i cant speed up...worrying it would overheat...
the temperature reading keeps increasing...
enough introduction...
i texted u while driving...enjoyed much of it until u stopped reply...
maybe u fell asleep...dun wanna disturb u...
i continue my journey...kinda tiring without ur text...
but im driving...cant feel sleepy...
i forced myself to stay awake...
with the temperature level rising...i dun think so im that sleepy anymore...
2 days not meeting u is like years...
missing u like hell...gosh...
wat's happening to me...
i havent meet my grandmother for weeks already...
and im missing you more than her...
obsessed is all i could say...
haha...bad news though...i promise myself i would see my grandma next week...
promise!

0 comments: