Tuesday, October 19, 2010

day 1...

haiz...the end of day 1...
i try not think of u...
but ended up...swt...
i asked u...do u miss me...
u replied yes...
then i asked u...do u love me?
u replied yes...
but after i asked...then be my gf then...
u answered...im not a boy...lolx...
haiz...why...
why dun u juz answer me...iah
since u could said that u love me...
why...not accept???
u making me feeling confused...
oh yeah...about the relationship status in fb...
i was liking every status without reading it in fb...
that's wat i usually did...
suddenly one of my fren...
told me that she's gonna be my wife for 1 day...
i find it quite fun so i accepted it...
she had to do this bcoz im the 4th person who like the status she posted...
which says...she will married to the 4th person who like the status for 1 day...
so...to those who misunderstood...sry^^
im sincere...i only love u...

0 comments: