Thursday, October 21, 2010

hmm...unlucky day...

hmm..din hav much talk today...
but still enjoying...
i noticed some diff in u already...
u're not cold towards me already...
instead...hot...
we had a little chat after we finished our homework...
then...ur fren came and we went eating...
then there's one guy...who i dun really like...
suddenly came and sat beside me...
talking to u...
but...i dun feel any jealous...
probably bcoz i assume the guy juz making fren...
or maybe...bcoz...i sense smtg in u that makes me feel secure...
after that...we hang out in an empty room with ur girl friend...
then...ur class starts...i walk u to the door... and wished goodbye to u...
u replied with a smile...
then...i went to my class...
when my class ended...i went to the class whr u were attending...
my next class was there...
so...while waiting i searched for u...
u were sitting beside that guy again...
then i saw u smiling at me...
which that feeling of killing that guy immediately melted...
when ur class ends...u went to rest...while i continue my class...
during the class is sms-ed u...
after a few sms, i decided not to disturb ur rest...
and concentrate on the class...
then...everything went bored after that...until at night...
u online...and u told me a bad news...
which is u were sick...
u told me u still nd to finish ur assignment...
i really wanted to help...but...cant...
all i hope now is u recover quickly...
haiz...actually i wanna ask u out this friday...since...u were sick...
i guess i'll juz cancel it...
enough for today...haha...nitez^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ASK ME OUT LA^^

-kk

YourLoveIsMyDrug said...

im not gay lor..sei lala...haha...