Tuesday, October 26, 2010

busy week?

hmm...having a very busy week...
with 1 public speaking and 3 tests in line...
i dun seems to doing anything at all...
but instead...im enjoying myself...
wat happened to me???
i had lost the will to study...
why why why???
haiz...today...i went one utama with u and my fren...
we had lunch there...
u cant finish ur meal...
so i finished it for u...
i kinda like that feeling...
bcoz...i always helped my family finish all the leftovers...
now it's u...that feeling is like...with a family...
after that...during the night...
u even asked me to play game with u...
although to me it's lame...but...
playing with someone u like...
the feeling is not the same...
it's the best game i ever had...
today's post kinda short...
coz i had ntg else to write...
so...wait for tmr...it's tuesday...
i could only meet u at the morning...sad case...

1 comments:

Is All about $$$ said...

next time i drive to skul early lo~ ><