Tuesday, October 12, 2010

i gotta feeling...

today supposed to be my happy day...but...i dunno...
human would nv got satisfied... or is it juz me...
i dunno...today...same class with u...
although i sat with u today...but...kinda cold...
both u and me seemed tiring...
ytd chatted until 2am...
finished class...we went one utama take our lunch...
i dunno but my sense kept telling me that...
u're juz treating me more towards fren than wat i wanted u to treat me as...
but then...i felt...if maintain like that...why not?
i could tell u i love you anytime i wan...
u wouldn't mind...that's the best part...
haha...ppl may think that im crazy...
maybe i am...im obsessed...
which is a dangerous behavior...many stalker came from this behavior...
nvm...life got it's up and down...live happily...
no matter how u die...at least...u noe that u lived happily b4...
i saw pictures of the accident in the recent news...
tragic death of the victims...deepest condolence to all of them...
im wondering...wat if im one of the victim...would u cry for me?
maybe yes...for a short while...maybe no...
im still waiting for ur answer...haiz...
dun worry be happy is wat matters^^

0 comments: