Sunday, October 3, 2010

mood : confused again...

today...dunno wat wind blow me...
makes me think lots of thing...
i recall my past encounter with u...
i realized that...hmm...
after all these while...i still cant tell whether u hav any feelings towards me or not...
that makes me kinda hard to continue...
sometimes ur replies could be as hot as the countries along the equatorial line...
sometimes it's as cold as arctic or antarctic...
i can't stand receiving some news about u that will hurt me...
i promised myself to quit emo and start being optimistic...
but...sometimes...the feelings...i juz couldn't control...
now wat i need most is to noe wat u think...
it's impossible to me...
coz...it seemed that u're unwilling to share private matters with me...
it could be either u're shy...or u juz treat me like normal ordinary fren...
sometimes i tot im juz satisfying myself by making fake imaginations...
my 1st test in 2nd sem is coming...i haven't prepared anything...
im still wasting my time thinking of all these silly questions which i could not stop it from coming...
i watched glee for ur sake...i read house of night for ur sake..
i did all these so that i hav smtg in common with u...
not that im forcing myself to do those stuffs...
glee and house of night r cool like u said...
but...YOU are the reason i started them...
wat i could said now is that im obsessed...
i tried so hard to stop those negative feelings...
but...in the end...i only manage to cover those feelings on the outside...
but inside...it hurts...
today...is my emo day...
-end-

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wan to watch glee!!!

khin^^