Wednesday, October 20, 2010

hmm...ntg much today...

early in the morning...
sis told me to breakfast with her ytd...
i waited...but she din come...
so...i went to a quiet and peaceful to do my homework...
while doing...i was thinking of you...
i promised myself...so many times...i shud forget u...
but...why cant i?
after a while...u msg me...asking whr am i...
thrilled of coz...
immediately i replied u...and headed to the canteen looking for u...
i was happy...u made my day...
but...it's juz a short 30 minutes...enjoyed a little talk...
after that...i went for my tutorial class...
9am in the morning...while everyone was so energetic for their first class of the day...
im so tired...that i cant open my eyes properly...
slept for a short while...luckily the tutor didnt notice...
10pm...class ended...had to rush for the next class...which is bio practical...
one of the class i hate this sem...
dun wanna talk much bout it...
then...it's chemistry lecture...
i was sleepy at first...but then...
after my fren bought for me a can of nescafe ice...
i feel awake...at least...for half an hour...after that...
i couldn't resist...and slept again...
then i had 1 hour break...b4 going for my maths lecture...
took my first meal of the day...which is 2pm already...
haiz...the rest of the day...juz like that...
without u...my life is dull...
im glad that u chatted with ur old frenz...
u seem so happy...which indirectly made me happy too...
hahahaha...zzz...
sleepy now...time for my bed...toodles^^

0 comments: