Wednesday, October 6, 2010

wa...wat a tiring day...

after doing that stupid thing ytd...
and sleeping late...
wow...today...i felt...damn tiring...
almost the whole day im dreaming...
brain cant function well...
and the other reason is...
i kept thinking of u...
i noticed a changed in me after i met u...
i used to sleep early when i was in secondary...
bcoz i cant miss chatting with u...
i slept late...
i wont sleep until u sleep...
i was a school bullier...
bcoz of u...i somehow...turned "good"
i was emo bcoz of u...then anti emo...also bcoz of u...
i enjoy the feeling of liking someone...
that's bcoz i nv really pay much attention bout these when im in secondary...
all i do those days  were only games...
i went to the extend of playing truant and go to the nearest cc to satisfy my addiction towards games...
but now...i no longer that person...
today...i tried talking to u...
u acted perfectly normal...
then night...i chat with u thru msn...
u tell me that u're going out this friday with a male friend and his frens that u dunno...
that sense of jealousy immediately came to me...but i managed to cover it...
after u told me that i could go with u...
i kinda lost my mind when i said that i wanna follow...
well...this whole day i lost my mind...cant think properly...
but nvm...since i already asked...there's no turning back...
i'll try my best to watch my words next time...
yay...i'll be getting my car tmr...im gonna fulfill my dream to explore KL...
with or without u...
hahahhahahahahaha...
oh yeah...while chatting...i felt much loosen now...
since i already told u i like u...
i dun nd to hide my feelings already...
there r pros and cons on the decision i made...
but...im a human...i admit sometimes i kinda imba...(you can ignore this part if u're uncomfortable with it)
but...no matter how imba i am...i still will make mistakes!
it's late now...gonna sleep!hehe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

when u told and how??
-kk^^

YourLoveIsMyDrug said...

hmm...the day i posted this post lor...
wow...u still read my blog...not bad...