Tuesday, November 2, 2010

sorry for not updating...

heyz~ long time din update my blog...
really feel sorry...tests...assignments and stuffs...really made me busy...
hmm...today...rather slow day in the morning...
woke up late...
went to school...forgotten to bring my lab coat...
luckily...my mui brought it...and lend it to me...
i was kinda tired in the morning...
then...lab class ended...
i went eating with u...
yeah...i feel much comfortable talking to u...
i had fun my making fun on u...
and u...make fun of me too...
i love that..haha...making fun of each other...
after lunch...we went back uni...
u said that u nd a nap...
and i got smtg to do...
so i left u there...and proceed to finish my responsibility as a class rep...
after set up-ing the projector...
i glanced at the time...and it's still early...
so i look for u...
u were having ur nap...quietly...i sat down...and took a nap too...
when it's time...i woke u up...
and both of us went to class...
tonight...we din chat much...
ur fren were emo-ing...and it's a him...
no...im not jealous...i dunno why...
i asked wat problem he's facing...u said it's a secret u promised him not to tell others...
so...i din further ask...
i asked u again...the same question...after some time already...
at least...
i got a better answer now...
u said u're not prepared yet...
u nd some time...im fine with it...so...i juz wait...
haha...that's all for today...nitez~

0 comments: