Monday, October 25, 2010

1 fine day...

im happy today...
bcoz...i dun nd to study...hahahahaha...
erm and...bcoz i got to sms with u when i was almost bored to death...
when to cc today...haiz...
my skills in dota is deteriorating...
maybe too much alt+tab...haha
nvm...im ok with it...dota is not important for me anymore...
wat's most important is u...
but...i got the feeling that i only syok sendiri...
nvm...the important thing is i happy...
dun care wat ppl think...
i asked u again today...
when wanna be my gf...
u answered me "wait till i believe u"
wat an answer...
could be yes or no...
i dunno...but i shud give it a shot...probably this week...
dun wanna think much...
exam this week...
gotta concentrate on my exams first...
probably stopping dota could make myself hav more time...
this is the time for me to choose...
whether fren or you or study...
i could only choose 2...
dilemma...haiz...
nevertheless...goodnight! haha...

0 comments: