Friday, November 19, 2010

heyz~

hey~
there r few quote circulating around my mind now...
yeah...one of it is from my fren who reminded me...
when something is meant to be urs...it's urs...
and...girls will nv noe guys feeling and guys will nv noe girls feeling...
if u ask me why...i could only said...
i dunno...
this world is unfair after all...
this morning...i  woke up late...
having some problem with my biological clock already...
but nvm...
i still manage to reach on time...
im quite sorry to my sis for showing such an awful face to her early in the morning...
im tired...and to forget wat happened ytd is nv an easy task...
im glad that we went out after that bcoz we had quite a long break for our next class...
went out with u...but this time with my sis...
at first...i decided to juz...dun bother u...
but...i cant do it...
i cant show u my emo face...
im afraid that it might hurt u...
if u're hurt...
i may hurt even more...
i hate u...but love u at the same time...
but...u will never noe...
i could only hide my feelings...
and smile with u...
make fun of u...
but deep in my heart...
im suffering...
the feeling i had ytd had not fade...
i not i cant force...
but...
im a boy that act solely according to my feelings...
nv think b4 act...
i feel sorry if i offended anyone with that bad attitude of mine...
but...i wanna stress here...
no humans r perfect...
today...
i chatted with u...
but...i kinda made u angry...
to make the situation worse...
u're moody...
i didnt noe it after i noticed that u're kinda angry of my replies...
bcoz...it's still about ytd...
so...juz halfway i decided to stop...
maybe wait till ur mood gone better...
if u hates me already...
do tell me...i'll get away as far as possible...
it's hard for me...but...if that will make u feel better...
i'll do it...
i noe most ppl cant accept emo...
but...at least im proud to be emo...
i dun hide my feelings...
i wanna share out...
that's all for today...
toodles...

0 comments: