Wednesday, November 17, 2010

my whole day ruined by some stupid trip...

to reflect how emo i am today...
i decided to use red...
yeah red...
the colour of the blood...
the symbol of emo...
im...
seriously shit emo now...
why?
yesterday...
i overnight in cc until i reach home at 7am in the morning...
i was tired...
so...i slept until 11am...
when i woke up...i tot of you...
my fren called me...
he asked  me to go out with him...
at that very moment...
i was thinking...
i could ask u out...
so...i tell my fren that i'll go and fetch him at 12pm...
str8 away...i texted u...
asking u to go out with me...
u tell me that u dun wanna go out...
im fine with that...
but then...we chat through sms...
so i went to fetch my fren to the shopping complex...
throughout the day...we were sms-ing...
yeah...chatting...
suddenly u tell me that the ticket for harry potter is finished...
on that very moment...my good old fren..."jealous" comes again...
i was thinking..."is she going out with her frenz?;why dun she go out with me instead?"
but then...after that...u tell me that u're going out with ur sis...
u said that u wanna take her out relax for her upcoming spm...
okay im fine with that...
then we continue chat...
after that...i went back home and had a little nap...
i missed ur msg while sleeping and woke up str8 away after i got ur 2nd msg...
u told me that u're going to the night market in cheras...
immediately i called my fren to accompany me...
we reached there and i start searching for u...
i had a hard time looking for u as the place was crowded with ppl...
eventually, i met u...
but u were with another guy...ur best fren...
and ur sister...
yeah...im jealous again...
im very jealous at that time...
emo to the max...
at first u saw me...without greeting...
u straightaway enter kfc without telling me that the purpose u do so...
then i went in with u asking why u went in...
u said u wanna go in the toilet...
i waited for u outside...
then...
u came out...
and tell me that it's late...
u're gonna go back home...
again...the already emo state of me...
starting turning from bad to worse...
u noe how is the feeling when i'm emo and i need to smile and wish u and to the guy that u're together goodbye?
trust me...that feeling sux...
i went all the way...
15 minutes journey from my house...
juz to see u...for...i say...less than 1 minute?
i was hungry at first...
but then...
after all these...
i got no mood to eat anymore...
why...
im really emo now...
with no one that i could share my prob with...
someone that noe my feelings...
someone that noes how to comfort me...
i wish i had a person like this...
so that i could forget u...
u were making me suffer...
that's all for now..................................................................................


1 comments:

素慧 said...

ooohh....
ermmmmmmmmm