Thursday, November 11, 2010

confuseddddddddd...

swt...once again...i cant resist...
today...we hang out together again...
we were quite high today...
keep talk and talk...
i tease u...and u tease me...
and the best part...u hit me today...
wow...i feel...so...happy...
suddenly my mood...is better than usual...
i was on high 5!
after hanging out...when im in the lecture hall...
we continue sms-ing...
at first...i tell myself...
im juz treating her as fren...
no harm...
but slowly...
that feeling comes again...
that miss feeling...
if u noe...
u could feel it str8 at ur heart...
it's like..for 1 moment i din see her...
my heartbeat would stop...
i had already make myself fall very deep...
im kinda regret...
but...it's a nice experience though...
juz that...now im...confused...
whether it's love...or friendship...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

till now still confuse??
what the heck are u??
hehe^^lolx

kk~