Monday, November 29, 2010

gosh...weekends r tiring...

haha...nowadays...seldom update blog d...
probably bcoz im kinda lazy to blog...
and sometimes i juz got ntg to write here...
so is today...
ntg...
bored...
i texted u ytd...
u were watching some tv programme and desribing to me bout wat was happening there...
yeah...we had some conversation...
but...why must always me...
im always the one who start to sms...or msn u...
i noe u were busy...but at least...saying hello got no harm rite?
nvm...i promised myself not to emo...
but...if it's bcoz of that waiting period u told me...i wont be emo?
i dun really think so...
that promise u gave me...may juz an excuse after all...
but i couldnt understand...
why dun u juz reject me???
why must u agree going out with me...
1 on 1?
can't u juz reject it?
if u do hav feelings...
why must u deny that feeling?
why must u not think bout it?
why?
can't u juz be like me...
let ur feelings do the work?
hmm...nvm again...tmr will be a fine day...^^

0 comments: