Tuesday, November 9, 2010

giving up?

it's 5 days already since the last time i chat with u...
i had a little chat with my fren juz now...
wat he said is true...
the one who wants to woo u is me...
and the one who wants to give up is also me...
wat am i thinking actually...
i dunno...
u told me that u need some time to prepare...
from this statement...
i tot lots of possiblities...
one of them is...
u dunno wanna hurt me...
so...u juz keep delaying hoping that i would give up...
2nd is...
u still not sure about getting together with me...
3rd is...
u really need some time to prepare urself...
haiz...so many things for me to think...
my not-so-patient nature keeps pushing me...
i dunno wat to do...
if juz wait...and do like wat i suppose to do...
i would suffer...
how?
so many questions...
sigh~

0 comments: