Tuesday, November 23, 2010

1 of the best night i had...

actually im not gonna write much tonight...
the purpose i write this now is to prevent myself from getting super emo in the future...
we had a chat juz now...
u told me some of the thing that u keep in ur mind...
i said that i wan u to be my gf...
u tell me to wait u at sem 3...haha...
i was like...okay~ at least i got a time limit now...
the reason u asked me to wait is that u're afraid that ur parents would kill u...
"as if they would kill u...=.=!!"
haha...but nvm...watever the reason is...
at least i got a target now...
dun hav to guess everyday...
u told me that...if i cant wait till that time...
dun worry...juz go for other girls...
u're okay with it...
and u told me that u got an advice from ur fren that sounds like this...
"if u're unsure about ur feelings towards someone u ask him to wait...better dun ask him to wait"
yeah...it's true...
and u also tell me that...u may like some other guy already at that time...
i said...nvm...juz tell me the truth...it's always better than juz drag the problem...
i told u...for the time being...i cant accept any new girl...
kinda hard for me...
better concentrate on my studies and my game...
at the same time wait for u...
i promised myself...
if during sem 3...ur answer is no...
then i'll juz keep moving...
i wont be emo...
it's a promise to myself and to u...
it's an indicator of how much i love u...
thank you for everything...^^

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah~
good luck at sem 3 o^^
but i sure u will success~haha

kk!!!!