Wednesday, November 10, 2010

aaaaarrrrggghhhhh....situation got worse...

yeah...juz like the title...my situation worsen...
i try and try...
it seems that giving up is not an option...
dunno why...
i received some of my test papers today...
i got bad results for all of them...
if i continue like this...i may end up repeating this sem again...
but...how...
i noe...from beginning till now...
im juz struggling myself...
making myself feel like that...
no more excuses for that...
i admit...
i feel sorry to myself...
why im like that...
im being selfish...
why...when im giving up...
jealousy still occurs?
why why why...
i cant be like this...
but...argh...
cant think...
having serious headache today...
maybe due to few sleepless night...
i could feel my body is burning...
gonna sick soon...
who's gonna care for me...
of coz not u...
u wouldn't even noe that im sick...
u dun even care...
it's ur nature...
i can't blame that...
i heard from my fren...
he got an advice from his girl friend...
she told him that...
girls enjoy the feeling being chased/ woo...
i noe...this is a fact...
many people would certainly agree with it...
but...wat i wanna stress here is...
why?
aren't human suppose to be the same? equal?
doesn't girls noe that...
boys r suffering from woo-ing them like that?
im not being a sexist here...
but...i was juz clarifying things...
why not we live fairly?
yeah...it's weird...thinking these questions...
but...think about it...
true?
it's kinda late...
gonna return back to my cruel world...

0 comments: