Wednesday, December 1, 2010

love> study?

hmm...yesterday(since it's past 12am already)...
i woke up early...
slept at 3am that night...
woke up that early...
wondering wat is happening to my biological clock...@@
of coz...the first thing i tot when im awake was u...
u told me the other day that u're gonna reach school late...
hmm...
actually i hav class at 9am...
but...without ur existence...i got no mood to attend the class...
so...i decided to slack...
had a few match of sudden attack...
damn...those players...
how can they get headshot all the time???
*yeah...i noe i got off topic...hehe...*
the time i was longing for arrived...
i reached school...sms u wat time ur class ends...
so that we could hav lunch together...
u replied kinda late...
im starting to get frustrated already...
eventually...u replied...telling me that u're gonna skip ur class and go back earlier...
then i asked u wanna eat or not...
u didnt reply...
i wait and wait...
u still din reply...
so...i take my lunch with my frenz...
holding my handphone hoping that u're gonna reply me...
but...
haiz...u didnt...
after a few moment later...
u replied...telling me that u're out of credit...
gosh...i relieved...
after that...we continued sms-ing...
until night...u on msn...
i was waiting ur reply...
but u din...
after quite some time...
then u replied me...
i was emo already that time...
haiz...
we continued chatting...despite my emo...
i suddenly asked u...wat if i 1 day i dun bother u anymore...
u said u'll be sad...
then i give another condition...
"wat if other ppl dun bother u? is it the same?"
u said..."yes"
means u're treating me the same as others after all...
i asked u...
do u love me?
it's still the same old answer...u dunno...
haiz...
somehow i find this quote true...

爱情,需要的是感觉,不是时间,时间再久也不能让一不爱你的人爱上你,一个人,若是让你等了很久很久,那你该知道,他的心中根本就没有你,若是有你,他也会想要和你在一起...

3 comments:

Wayne said...

不是每个人的爱情都一样的...
use this skill..
ignore her few days..
see what is her reaction...
last time eng tong kao 1 girl use this skill...
he ignore her... because everytime is eng tong find her oni...
ignore her until 1 week, that girl find him back, then after few days jiu on liao..

Anonymous said...

对咯。。不是每个人的爱情都是这样的。。
所谓:旁观者清。。
你们这一对真的需要一些些时间啦~
呵呵。。

kk~

YourLoveIsMyDrug said...

use jor~ actually i think too much nia...lolx...