Monday, September 27, 2010

shit!

im starting to having the habit of intro-ing smtg stupid b4 i actually start my real topic...
i've been sick for 2 days...
coughing sneezing fluing fever-ing
it's a package...
then..when im on my way back to my "home"...
i ran under the rain...
that makes me even sick now...
haha...ok...enough intro i guess...let's rumble...lolx...
hmm...today is the only day in the week im having the same class with you...
im quite happy actually keep taking a glance at u...
but after keep looking at u...
i notice...i fall deeper...
how...
i cant express my feeling elsewhere...
the feeling is like a bomb almost exploding in my mind...
it's making me mad crazy and insane...
i wish there's smtg that can pull me up...
save me from falling...
cant concentrate in class...
juz a few hours leaving u...
and im already missing u for ages...
when will this misery stops?
shud i confess?
juz give it a try...
at least if im rejected...
there's an excuse that i could stop thinking of you...
good idea...
but...

2 comments:

Is All about $$$ said...

let me correct u somethin word
behind the word "to" no need to add ing or ed use original word.^^

take care ar! if gettin serious,must see a doc.

YourLoveIsMyDrug said...

oh ya...ps...hahaha...
i always think of the sentence halfway then continue with other sentence jor...so...kinda mess up...
thx for reminding btw^^