Wednesday, September 29, 2010

hmm...spoiled day...

morning...i went class with my fren...
my close fren not gonna join me...he cant wake up...
i went class as usual...
after finished class...
i walk around...coz my frenz having other class...
then i saw u...
u hav break too...
so...i hang out with you...
i cant find any topic to talk to u...
both seems shy...

i asked u whether u were hungry...
u said u wanna wait ur fren...
accompany her to eat...
or else she'll be all alone...
i respect ur decision...
so...i accompany u... untill ur fren were out...
i kinda happy coz...while waiting...u had a nap...and im doing my maths tutorial...
i keep looking at u without u noticing...
hahahahahha...
but then...
bad news coming...
i went cinema today...
my good fren received a phone call saying that he's gonna leave...
so sad...
i even posted a note bout him in facebook...
haiz...
1 emo day...
juz today....