Wednesday, September 22, 2010

my first time celebrate mooncake festival...

wow...
for the first time in my life...
i went out celebrate some event with my frenz and other university students...
when i was small...
i kinda envy those ppl in a group play together and enjoy...
my father would never let me out to join these occasion...
but nvm...
i wasn't going to emo bout that...since i quitted bcoz of u^^
hmm...i kinda miss u...
but...nvm...haha...
im glad...at least...for i got that kind of experience...
i kinda quiet today...
sorry...
im not used to this kind of thing...
but...
time will make me get used to it...
thanks a lot my fren...for organizing such event...i cant mention ur name here...hope u understand^^

2 comments:

Is All about $$$ said...

so good...
i kinda emo today
time t not nice
teeth pain
tired.....
cant i relax??

YourLoveIsMyDrug said...

can...up to u lor...@@