Wednesday, September 1, 2010

confused...

i realize that i dun noe u that much...
u always unwilling to share ur prob...
i wonder why...
i saw ur msg in my fren's phone...
that jealousy attacked me again...
but luckily...
i managed to get over it...
i kept make myself think that i had already let u go...
it works for the time being...
i heard from my fren that u need to explain a lot to ur father everytime u go out...
so...i think i misunderstood u about the movies i asked u out the other day...
but...who cares now...
doesnt matter anymore...
juz now...
my fren joked with me...
saying that after our party...
i would do that thing to u...
and u wake up shouting the next day...
i really cant imagine anything...
i dun even wanna imagine it...
i nv had this kind of feeling...
so weird...
i hope i will show this blog to u one day...
not hoping for anything...
juz wanna let u noe...
there's some silly person in this world...
that crazes u so desperately...

0 comments: