Wednesday, September 1, 2010

i continue...upon request...

tonight...u treated me hot and cold...at least u find some topic for me..
i asked u if u got anything to share with me...
u say got...
but then...
u tell me...
u lazy to send it to me...
u already send it to somebody else...
my mood is actually good today...
because of that few sentence...
u made me jealous...
i tot i already gave up on u...
but how come...
why???
why must i still jealous???
i asked u...who u like...
u tell me u like everyone...
i noe...
u like making frenz...
u're a social queen...
im not...
im juz an antisocial freak...
a guy...
but no balls...
afraid of doing things...
im afraid of failure...
im afraid of lots of things...
i tot i posted the last post...
but...
i juz cant stop...
argh...wat a miserable life i had...
i wish human doesnt come with emotions...
i hate these...

0 comments: