Thursday, September 30, 2010

hmm...wat's with today?

my kawan baik...ffk me...
sien...i went ecs lecture alone...not exactly alone...
i got my twin sister there...and my another sister too..
haha...but that does not stop me from falling asleep during the class..
too tired...slept at 1 smtg at the morning....
then it's my physics practical time...
luckily got fren with me...
kinda successful experiment...
im a good hacker in readings^^.
i saw u in canteen while waiting for my next class which is 3 hours later...
i asked u to sit with me...
yeah...u sat beside me...
nice though...haha...

i kinda out of topic talking to u...
hmm...i wonder how do i continue "chasing" u...
lolx...
like ppl say lor...
juz let it be...
since i already start talking to u in person...
although it's kinda cold...
but at least..got some improvement lar...
jyjy ba...A!!!

0 comments: