Tuesday, September 28, 2010

dun too concentrate on doing smtg or u'll GG...

today...my 2 taman-mate not having morning class...
and i dun hav anymore bus ticket with me...
so...i opted using my god's gift...which is my legs apparently...
to walk to school...
early in the morning...
i was asked by my twin to accompany her...
yeah i went there...then my frenz asked me to take breakfast...
i asked my silly twin sis to follow...but she doesnt wan...
nvm...she kinda dislike my fren...^^
back to my real topic...
yeah...i kinda went overboard in liking someone...
im thinking of you every now and then...
i din even see u today...
missed u...
fortunately...u told me u miss me too...although it's in a playful manner^^
but...i feel much better after u said so...
addicted...i heard from my christian fren that if you're doing smtg that's addictive...
then that thing is a devil...
is loving, adoring, admiring, liking someone is smtg devilish?
i dun think so actually...
if you're smtg like drugs, cigarettes...then maybe yeah...
addicted to love? nah~
i sounds like a pro. love guru here...
yeah...sounds like...
but in action...i nv is a pro...maybe not for now^^

0 comments: