Monday, April 11, 2011

unlucky...

im a very unlucky person...
no doubt...i jz lost my car...an EZ850 kancil...
the car's almost 20 years since it was first bought by...i got no idea who was it...nvm...not important...
the point is...it's a kancil...who on earth would wan a kancil?
if u really wanna sell it...well...it worth 4k i guess...but...
why risk being caught for jz 4k? u can jz take any honda civic around...
it'll earn u more...and...the punishment is the same...
why...there's so many kancils...why mine?
i nd it to go school...i nd it to bring myself for meal...
i nid it to spend time with her...
now...it's gone...i nd to walk to school...
i nid to walk to eat...
and...i cant meet her...
i dun understand...why loving someone could be so hard...
she tell me she loves me...
but...why...watever she did doesnt show that she loves me?
why?
i dun understand...she doesnt tell me anything...
she doesnt tell me wat she feel...
we got limited time together...
why?
not only these...my parents...give me pressure everytime im back home...
my father jz rush and wanna open my fren's car door...
my fren lock the door and jz drive away...my dad knock my fren's windows =.=!!
wat the hell...
now she keeps emo me...haiz...FML

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

why ur father want to open ur friend car door???
==
kk~

YourLoveIsMyDrug said...

bcoz i reach home late...

Anonymous said...

then what the point need to open ur friend's car door??
~cannot understand^^

kk~