Saturday, April 16, 2011

so in the end...she still refuse to forgive me...

so...that's the thing...she still...can't forgive me...
i understand the pain she had...
but...din she try to understand me too?
she's rather not to be hurt than leaving me like this...
is she selfish?
dun she noe that she's sad im sad too?
she wan us to remain fren...
but let me ask...
after coupling for almost 3 months...
everytime i see her after our separation...
i wont feel anything huh?
i wont hurt huh?
why she dun give me a chance?
why?
now it's either i str8 forget her...
or... we get back together again...
i wont be that silly to be frenz with her...
with such selfish attitude...(in my opinion)
she's not even worth it...
now...
i gave up on love...
my studies...i let it be...im sure that it would turn from bad to worse...
my chem lecturer keep finding for me bcoz i did badly for my recent chem test...
and i think my bio din reach the passing mark too...
my best subject...maths...i think is around the border line...
wat had happened to me...
1 girl? ruin my life...
gosh...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

then y u dwan study?

YourLoveIsMyDrug said...

how to study when i kept thinking so much...

Anonymous said...

jia you jia you my dear cousin.. wanna go release stress?? planning to go for a karaoke session with the ïmba"cousins..wanna join along?? =) cheer up yea..

Anonymous said...

ur result really become so bad??
unbelievable...
she can change u till like this...
amazing...
anyway....jia you la^^
try dun failed again coz of her!!!!!haha~

kk~

YourLoveIsMyDrug said...

unluckylisa~
no hal...as long as u drive me...=)
kk~
yeah...really bad...my coursework mark for every subject nv reach the passing line...