Friday, April 22, 2011

it's a beautiful day...but it's not complete without u...

final's coming!!!
study study and study~
actually i didnt...
i was busy for the whole day ytd trying to find a JUSTIN BIEBER concert ticket for my sis...
well, thanks to my god sis for her transport...
i manage to get it...
today i went out with my sis at my hometown...
we watched "red riding hood" on the cinemas...
i would like to say the movie's kinda bored?
that's my personal opinion...
but overall it's okay...
i'll give a 6/10 rating for that...
bout my ex?
sigh...it's almost 2 weeks already...
it's nv easy to forget someone huh...
well...of coz it's hard...
especially it's someone u love so much...
i had a fren having almost the same situation with me...
they broke up and he's hoping that his ex would come back to him...
love changes human...
from an impatient being...
we slowly learn how to be patient...
some changed their bad habits for their loves one...
love...
is so powerful...
when i was reading statuses posted by my frens in fb...
i came across some girl posted a status update saying...
"somehow love is never the priority in my life. but i'm looking forward for someone who can change it."
she's not really a fren of mine as i only seen her face to face once...
she's no doubt beautiful...haha...
hope she din read my post here...*fingers croseed*
the point is...when i haven't met my ex...
i had the same thinking with this beautiful girl here...
now she(my ex) really changed my opinion and i tot that love is not GAY for a guy...
LOL...
yeah...somehow guys that always talk bout love seem gay...
i dunno...some species of guys tot so...
love~ hmm...
well...hope tmr's a better day~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

now she(my ex) really changed my opinion and i tot that love is not GAY for a guy...
LOL...
yeah...somehow guys that always talk bout love seem gay...
i dunno...some species of guys tot so.

mean??can explain??cannot understand..haha

kk~

YourLoveIsMyDrug said...

lol...wat u cant understand?
some guys tot that a guy that always talk bout love is gay lor? so hard to understand? @@