Monday, April 11, 2011

finally...the end of this story...

hmm...as expected...lost my car...lost my friendship...lost my studies...
now...im almost reaching to lose my relationship!!! hahaha...
i dunno lar...jz feel that...in a relationship...
wat we must hav is...communication...
and also...both party must be committed...
no doubt everyone would agree bout this...but...how many actually do it?
i've got this experience whr...i dunno...
maybe it's my prob or smtg...but...
seriously...i feel that...if u dunno well about the girl/boy that u think u like...
my suggestion is...dun go for it...
as time passes...u would noe...the weakness of the other...
if u cant accept it...u'll only get disappointment...
then...no point continuing that relationship...
both would suffer...wat's the point right?
u would think that i might be bullshitting here...but...
since u made an effort to read this...why not jz continue?
but...of coz...if it's really irritating u...then...my apologize...u may go to the X button and click it...
hmm...wat happened today?
actually it's kinda epic...haha...
actually u shud read yesterday's post b4 reading this...
ytd i talk bout me asking her out~
yeah...me asking her out...and she rejected me...sad case~ haha...
so...today...i heard from my fren that...wow...
she went out eating with her other frenz~
amazing wasn't it???
she... told me...that she's tired...but... end up eating with her frenz! haha! nice rite?
and yeah...bcoz of that...im gonna break up with her...that's enough...
after all i tolerated...that's it...
bye bye my lover...oops...now i hate her..^^
do u noe that the more u love someone...if he/she...so happened to made u hate her...gosh...
u dun wanna noe...it's like he/she...jz killed that someone u loved so much...
that feeling...gosh...that's so much hatred!
yeah...u must be wondering that im crazy or wat...
no!
im happy with it...
H-A-P-P-Y!
finally...TATA^^ 
p/s:no more writing this blog i guess...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

lost ur frindship mean??

and ur guessing is wrong~==

good luck la~^^