Monday, April 18, 2011

1 week already...

tomorrow, tomorrow and tomorrow...
creeps in this petty pace from day to day...
to the last syllabus of recorded time...
and all our yesterdays have lighted fools...
the way to dusty death...
out, out brief candle!
life's but a walking shadow...
a poor player...
that struts and frets at his hour upon the stage...
and then is heard no more...
it is a tale...
told by an IDIOT...
full of sound and fury...
signifying nothing...
-william shakespear-

my current situation reminds me of my time in secondary school...
whr i was studying this poem as a literature component...
back on that time...i tot this poem was jz a bullshit...
i was having a carefree lifestyle...
i lived my life with joy everyday...
im an active music member and me and my frenz spent most of our time practising for our upcoming performance or competition...
we had so much fun together despite some misunderstanding that may cause us to fight sometimes...
but...that's part of life wasn't it?
HOWEVER~
when i enter university life...it seems like my days in heaven comes to an end...
i met a girl i like..
i flirted her...
we coupled...
now we break...
it's like a cycle...
from stranger we become friends...
from friends we become couple...
from couple we become stranger...
and now...slowly turning into enemies...
life seems sux for me now...
jz like the poem...
creeps in this petty pace from day to day...
time's moving so slowly...
but dun worry...im not gonna end my life that soon...
i had a dream to fulfill...
but...
how could i continue from now?
when would i pursue my dreams?
i jz came back to my "hostel" from my hometown...
i realized i forgotten to bring my broadband...
so...im unable to online for these few weeks...
my finals' coming in a week time...
guess...it's time for me study study and study...
now im onlining at my fren's house...
thank him for letting me online...
guess that's all this time...


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

u two really broke??
==~
and still want to say sry..
haiz..be happy la^^

kk~

YourLoveIsMyDrug said...

i already said ntg d...u sry wat...Z

Anonymous said...

still nei jiu la....
coz u say till so hurt~haha

YourLoveIsMyDrug said...

oo...mmg...