Wednesday, May 4, 2011

regret?

do u realize that...
a little decision made on the past may affect ur future...
i always tot that loving her was a mistake...
she didn't even prepared to hav a relationship at all...
maybe my demands r higher...
but...
at least commit a little?
u told me few days back that u're sick...
i sent a few sms but u didn't reply at all...
i was very worried about u...
but u din even care to reply me...
if u're sick jz reply me that u're sick...
is it that hard to reply a few words msg?
later tonight u online...
i asked u whether u're okay or not...
u jz replied me a few words...
and continue doing ur things...
b4 this i enjoyed a few days trip with my frenz...
im quite happy when im back...
but now...the feelings haunt me once again...
i feel the gap between us already...
u treat me even worse than a fren now...
why...
i really dunno wat shud i do now...
im depressed...

0 comments: