Wednesday, May 11, 2011

the really end~

yeah...
my first love...
ends jz like that...
i got no other fella to blame other than GOD...
my luck's really bad...
of so many universities...i wonder why i would end up studying in UTAR...
and...the year i enter is the first year they ever come out with such stupid course structure...
and...if not bcoz of UTAR...i wouldnt meet her...
why her?
she really changed my life...
she is the reason why i set up this blog...
i asked her again bout the incidence whr she went sushi with her frenz...
she explained...but not long after...
she stopped...and tell me that she's not gonna bother me anymore...
yeah...she did till today...
so i guess...that's the end of our friendship...
suddenly...i felt like saying this...
guys...if u somehow manage to find out that the girl u're after having princess behaviour...my advice...
dun go for it...
u'll 100% suffer!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

really =.=

kk^^