Wednesday, August 18, 2010

mixed feeling...

yeah...as always...
if somehow i manage to plot a graph of my mood...
im sure it wont have a straight line...
so as my feelings towards u...
i can see that u're the girl with the most attention in class...
i notice that im not the only one who have feelings toward u...
one of them is my fren...
he's much daring compared to me...
i noe i can't compare myself to him...
it's ridiculous...
he sat with u today...
both of u joked with each other...
i only manage to come out with a fake smile...
afraid of my other classmate sense my jealousy...
but...
im quite lucky i had few closer fren with me which i can talk and joke with...
we had some boys talk and enjoyed the whole lecture...
for the first time...
im not feeling sleepy in the class...
which in turn...
helped me a lot...
i wish u all the best...
u had the rights to choose...
while i dun hav any rights to stop u from talking with other guys...

0 comments: