Friday, August 20, 2010

hmm...

i realize my last post there's some mistake and quite blur...
so...this is my edited version
haiz...
actually i had a fine morning today...
but then...
my mood was spoiled by some naive friends...
they made fun of me and my "twin"...
saying that i love her or smtg...
then they told the whole class she's my gf and stuff...
they juz dun grow up...
18 years old d...
still...
acting like a kid...
im not really worried wat they told my twin as she noes my secret...
she noes that i loves YOU...
yeah...im afraird it'll cr8 a misunderstanding in you...
so...i emo-ed the whole day...
until my classes finished and i was on my way back...
you waved goodbye to me...
i was so happy...
but im not sure whether you really waved to me or r there any other person behind me...
but the feeling of you waving back to me drives me back to my track...
once again...i thank you very much...
you are my drug after all...

0 comments: