Saturday, October 8, 2011

random~

Kinda bored today...hmm...
suddenly crossed my mind of my little blog here that I left it stranded for quite some time...
I've been looking other bloggers blog and I'm surprised that my blog here is a little...SIMPLE?
haha...okay okay...It's too simple...
My apologize...because I just don't have the time to manage blogs...
My current timetable is a little PACKED...yeah...so...SORRY! =)
love can touch us one time, and last for a lifetime~
picked from Celine Dion's My heart will go on...
a very touching song I could say...

I wonder what had happened to my love...
she seems happy though...
I having my Malaysian University English Test(MUET) speaking test this Tuesday...
she got the same time slot with me coincidentally...
I'm not sure whether to be happy or sad...
She meant the world for me once but now...I could only wish her luck from far...
she told me that she wished that she could change her time because she doesn't want to be in the same group with me...
oh gosh...how hurt could i be..
but I still could not totally forget her...
It takes some time I guess...nevermind...
I got 2 coursemate of mine that I feel that they're into each other...
but they're waiting each other make the first step...
I'm thinking...why must you wait when both fancy each other?
go on and start the relationship already!
the passing of Steve Jobs left us with a lot of qualities in life...
he lived his life to the fullest thinking that any day he would leave the world...
that's what we should learn from him...
to not regret!
finally..rest in peace...
the founder of Apple...(not the one that could be eaten)
you truly brought the world one step further...

0 comments: